Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Moved and Settling in

Really I haven't entirely dropped off the face of the planet.

But I'm in my new house - pictures will be posted soonish. I spent today not grading finals but trimming hedges and cutting grass and trying to breakdown boxes. I now have blisters (sigh) and have discovered a few more muscles in my arms that I had forgotten about.

Back to grading (maybe) at least until the hubby gets home. This is my week "off" between semesters meaning that I have copious amounts of work and grading and very little motivation.

To the knitting crew - there is plenty of room to come visit and we're just off the metra line so it's easy to get to the city.

1 comment:

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Good luck Beth. I look forward to learning more about it.
What are you teaching this summer?